Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Please join me this Saturday February 13 at 7 a.m. on the People's Pharmacy with Terry and Joe Graeden. It will be my pleasure,once again, to be a guest on the People's pharmacy. This will be my fifth or sixth appearance on this nationally syndicated NPR show. The primary focus of this week's show will be chronic sinusitis and its relationship to allergy. Certainly, other areas of interest such as tinnitis Ménière's syndrome, vertigo, snoring and sleep disorders, as well as chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia will certainly come up during the discussion as well.

Please join myself, Joe and Terry and Dr. Rick Pillsbury, chairman at the University of North Carolina School of Medicine Department of Otolaryngology, for what is sure to be a lively and interesting discussion. Please call in at that time so that we can do our best to answer your challenging questions.

See you then, but if you missed the show, you can obtain a CD of the show through the People's pharmacy. Thanks again, Ron.

1 comment:

  1. I heard your show this weekend. As a long time sufferer from allergic rhinitis I found your discussion fascinating. I didn't hear you mention sublingual immunotherapy for allergic rhinitis. I have read a few studies that found some benefit from this therapy. What are your thoughts?

    ReplyDelete